“Wine is the true reflection of its terroir, its soil”
30 ha of vineyards, 17 plots of vines at an altitude of between 330 and 400 m, 11 grape varieties.
The continental climate with its cold, harsh winters and hot summers, has made this “terroir” the most septentrional of the Coteaux d’Aix-en-Provence appellation.
Le travail de la vigne
- “Ecocert” certified organic
- Ploughing post-harvest and in the spring
- Natural grassing-down during winter
- Sheep dung according to vigour and need
Treatment with (very) small doses of copper, trace elements, nettle and horsetail slurry, algae juice, sulphur
- “Green” harvest, small yields
- Manual harvesting in 20 kg crates